DesignJune 26, 2006 at 12:43 pm | Posted in Skittles | 2 Comments
This Fast Company article talks about what design is and what it is not. It is targeted toward product design, but many of the attributes can be applied to anything you might want to design.
- Design is user-focused
- Design is prototype-based
- A designer speaks a language everyone understands
- Design is a process that is often chaotic and unpredictable
- A design simplifies complexity
- A design succeeds because of collaboration