Photograph by Mute*.
Photograph by bitmapr.
After several weeks away from PCT, it assigned me 360 problems to do. Really makes me not want to stop again. Freaking program. 😉
And all we get is rain in the North East. Blah!
Photo by smadness
This Fast Company article talks about what design is and what it is not. It is targeted toward product design, but many of the attributes can be applied to anything you might want to design.
- Design is user-focused
- Design is prototype-based
- A designer speaks a language everyone understands
- Design is a process that is often chaotic and unpredictable
- A design simplifies complexity
- A design succeeds because of collaboration
After beating someone in 9 moves, I got to thinking . . .
Vico plans to have an area in the store where parents can read, as well as a built-in playpen for toddlers and a place for older children to play — "brainy games like Scrabble, chess or Monopoly. Our tables will have chess boards painted on them. So no video games.